The Board of Capstone Insurance Brokers is made up of reputable Nigerians with impressive track records of professional and business achievements.
The company is owned by institutional investors, insurance professionals and staff with proven characters and capability to drive the vision of the company. The Board is principally responsible for policy formulation and provision of direction for management.
1. JUDE OKOFU who is the chairman of the Board is an accomplished Estate Surveyor and Valuers. He is into private practice and owns his own corporate outfit.
2. LAOLU AINA is a board member. He attended Ondo State University where he obtained a B.sc degree in Economics. He started his career with SDV, a French Multinational specializing in Cargo Logistics and Project Handling services from 1989-2005.
At various times within the ambit of the organization, he was drafted to manage key operations in different capacities. He was Branch Manager, Port Harcourt Office of Transcap Limited between 1992 and 1997, and Commercial Manager at the initial set up of the department.
Some of the Projects executed include amongst others; NNPC Eleme Petro-Chemical Construction, MPNU Bonny Island Gas Plant Construction Work, Saipem portion of the shell Soku Gas Plant project and Elf Petroleum Obite Gas Plant project to mention a few.
He has travelled widely both locally and internationally acquiring different technical skills aimed at building his intellectual capacity. Of note, is a study program on logistics and supply Chain Management at the Lagos Business School, Victoria Island.
3. MR. ADE OLAIYA, formal Executive Director of NITECO and now a highly successful entrepreneur with investments in various sectors of the economy.
4. PRINCE OLUGBENGA ADEBOYEJO is a board member; he attended Lagos State Polytechnic where he obtained HND in Estate Management. He is the Chairman of Olugbenga Adeboyejo & Co a corporate outfit that is into Building Consultancy, estate and property management development. He has handled many projects within and outside Lagos and has travelled widely acquiring skills for the development of his intellectual capacity.
5. FIRST ELDERS LTD represented by Ilesanmi Owoeye. First Elders is an investment company that is into property and stock management.
6. INTERQUARTZ ENTERPRISES represented by Mrs. Yetunde Quadri. Mrs Quadri for years worked with ABB Nigeria Limited as head of Human resources and administration. She currently runs her own outfit that is into educational services. She brings to the board her wealth of experience in Human resource management.
7. YINKA ONIRU represent Staff share holding.
8. EMMANUEL IKURU the Managing Director, a consummate insurance practitioner.